Even Toilets Are Part Of Skynet
”I need a bear for my cosplay. You need a what? A bear. 5 years, an exotic pet license, and 15,000 dollars later we get this. Dedication…”
Last night I dreamt I went to Manderlay again.
Joan Fontaine, 1917 - 2013.
“Another tasty treat for hardcore ‘Alien’ fans today as the editing script, owned by Terry Rawlings, and as seen in the ‘Alien Makers II’ documentary, has been scanned in and uploaded to our image gallery. Dennis Lowe, who took the time to scan in all 240 pages, also provides us with some additional details on the script.” —alienexperience
Legendary film editor Terry Rawlings (‘Chariots of Fire,’ ‘Alien,’ ‘Blade Runner’) and Sound Mixer Ray Merrin (‘The Shining,’ ‘Trainspotting’) join students from Solent University to share their experiences working with directors such as Ridley Scott, Stanley Kubrick, Danny Boyle, David Fincher and many more. [thanks to Larry Wright]
- INK AND BONE by Zak Olkewicz
- A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD by Alexis C Jolly
- GAY KID AND FAT CHICK by Bo Burnham
- BURY THE LEAD by Justin Kremer
- EXTINCTION by Spenser Cohen
- SPOTLIGHT by Josh Singer & Tom McCarthy
- THE MAYOR OF SHARK CITY by Nick Creature and Michael Sweeney
- THE END OF THE TOUR by Donald Margulies
- FULLY WRECKED by Jake Morse & Scott Wolman
- PURE O by Kate Trefry
- CAPSULE by Ian Shorr
- SHOVEL BUDDIES by Jason Mark Hellerman
- BURN SITE by Doug Simon
- THE COMPANY MAN by Andrew Cypiot
- SWEETHEART by Jack Stanley
- INQUEST by Josh Simon
- THE BOY AND HIS TIGER by Dan Dollar
- LINE OF DUTY by Cory Miller
This is a guide to the writing that I did for my website, 73 this year. It was important to me to go back and look at everything that I’ve written this year, and sort of appreciate it in all of its strange quirks. I think it’s healthy to appreciate a body of…
Phil Noto is an American comic book artist who is known for his work on such titles as Jonah Hex and X-23.
Phil Noto studied illustration at Ringling School of Art and Design. After 10 years at Walt Disney Animation working on films such as Lion King,Pocahontas, Mulan and Lilo and Stitch, then He escaped the sinking 2D animation ship and became a comic artist. He started at DC Comics doing covers for the Birds of Prey series and have since worked on Batgirl, Superman, Danger Girl, Beautiful Killer, Hellboy, Buffy, The Infinite Horizon, Avengers, X-23, Wolverine and Jubilee, X-Force and Thunderbolts.
You can see more of Phil Noto’s work on: